The KCH Garden Square Family Finance team have experts available for all aspects of financial provision on separation and divorce. These specialist areas include:
• Ancillary relief/matrimonial finance (FDA/FDR’s and Final Hearing)
• Maintenance pending suit (MPS)
• Unmarried couples and same-sex partnerships
• TOLATA disputes
• Disputes relating to inheritance
• Pre and post nuptial agreements, Cohabitation and Separation
• Alternative Dispute Resolution – Family Arbitration, Mediation, Private FDRS and Early Neutral Evaluation
• International family law (e.g. financial relief following overseas divorce, enforcement of English orders in overseas jurisdictions, including in relation to offshore trusts
Our barristers have a depth of experience to deal with the full range of family finance work, from the initial breakdown of a relationship through to a final hearing.
In addition to the above, we are also able to provide a full and bespoke out of court Alternative Dispute Resolution service which utilises the expertise family barristers in roles such as mediators, arbitrators and also through early neutral evaluations/Private FDRS.