Stuart Lawson-Rogers QC
Year of Call 1969, Year of Silk 1994
Area of Practice: Crime
– Prosecuting and Defending.
– All areas of major and serious criminality and accent upon.
– Serious Fraud.
– All areas of heavy crime both individual and organised.
– Customs and excise; Including VAT, excise and duty fraud, import and export fraud and drug offences.
– Also practices in the Isle of Man Jurisdiction.
Practice, both as Junior & Queen’s Counsel, has encompassed a wide range of financial fraud. He has acted for both Prosecution & Defence. Prosecuting Authorities & areas of work as follows:
– HM Customs & Excise – including as ‘A’ list & later, for 5 years as standing Counsel – Value Added Tax, Excise & Duty Frauds, Import Fraud, Drugs.
– Department of Trade – Company & Insolvency Fraud.
– Serious Fraud Office – City Banking Fraud.
– Inland Revenue – corporation & Other Tax Frauds.
Our door tenants are all specialists in their field. They’re available as advisers and consultants, they take on casework which is specific to their area of expertise.
The clerking office will be able to recommend Mr Lawson-Rogers if he is suitable for your particular case.