We always welcome applications from Counsel with established practices in one or more of our core practice areas.
We are a busy and thriving Chambers, experiencing a growing workload in all of our practice areas. Committed to developing the practices of our Counsel, we pride ourselves on the support provided by our clerking and administration teams.
Currently we especially invite applications from:
– All levels of Criminal Practitioners, especially Grade 3 Prosecutors
– Established Family Practitioners
– Established Civil Practitioners
– 3rd Six Criminal Pupils
Applications for the Criminal Team should be addressed to Ian Way or Anthony Krogulec.
Applications for the Family and Civil Team should be addressed to Tom Russell or Stuart Walker.
All applications should be sent to KCH Garden Square, 1 Oxford Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BH and naturally will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- @KCH_GardenSq: Mark Watson defending a woman who has admitted smuggling Spice into Lincoln prison & assaulting a prison officer https://t.co/u8f99mPzoZ
- @KCH_GardenSq: Sam Coe prosecuting & Sam Skinner defending 1 of 4 defendants in a criminal damage case at Leicester Crown Court https://t.co/JbslJUTE5Q