Your privacy is critically important to us. At KCH Garden Square we have a few fundamental principles:
1. We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
2. We don’t share your personal information with anyone except as set out in this policy, to comply with the law or protect our rights.
3. We don’t store personal information on our servers unless you’ve agreed to it for on-going services.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information including telephone number and email address.
3. Records of your use of this website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
From time to time and with your consent, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. You can prevent further marketing contact by us by sending an email to that effect to email@example.com
We’re committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we’re required by law to do so or if our business, or a major part of it, is bought by a third party. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information will not be used by any third parties and we’ll only contact you relating to your enquiry.
You can request your details be removed from our records at any time by emailing us.
- @KCH_GardenSq: Mark Watson defending a woman who has admitted smuggling Spice into Lincoln prison & assaulting a prison officer https://t.co/u8f99mPzoZ
- @KCH_GardenSq: Sam Coe prosecuting & Sam Skinner defending 1 of 4 defendants in a criminal damage case at Leicester Crown Court https://t.co/JbslJUTE5Q